Dear Blue Room Moms and Dads,
What a great year this has been already! It has been suggested that we try and get together once a month for a class playdate….a time outside of school that the kids and moms could get together and just hang out. We thought we would try this next Wednesday and see how it goes. Let’s meet after school on Wednesday 11/18 at the Suncreek playground for 30 minutes or so….weather permitting! We can discuss if we want to continue to try these after school or if we want to venture out and get together on our off days at different playgrounds, gyms, or houses. This is going to be a very casual get together, siblings are welcome. So come if you can! If you are unable to attend, let me know your thoughts so I can share them with the group.
Thanks so much,
Tracy Mulady
P.S. I thought I would bring popsicles! (Trying to redeem myself from the Halloween party!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment